Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Moving Forward

Is it the Law of Attraction or what? I hope so, I don’t know about all of that, but what I do know is that right after I posted my blogspot post for Christmas Cards for our soldiers I received a phone call.

I have been kind of draggin’ for the last few months not seeming to get anything accomplished (I felt) and this last week it was like I really need to do something, I need to get something moving and now today seems to be the day.

I read and listen and watch trying to figure this Internet thing out and nothing seems to make any difference, but when I give it up and tell myself I need to start moving forward even if it is just one small step then things start to open up.

So what happened today? Well I had been challenged to get something on my blog and send out an email to my list, because of the calls and emails I have received about doing the Christmas Cards and deciding this would be a perfect time with a sort of lag in the calendar for people to get an early start on making their cards, I received a call from the Central City Chamber of Commerce asking me to speak at their luncheon.

I had been to their craft fair a year ago and Nancy, who was in charge, was so impressed with what I was doing that she wanted the Chamber to invite me to one of their luncheons! What perfect timing! This will be good to get their juices flowing with ideas and how they can help.

Oh, now I need to decide what to write and what to say. I am not the best at either so my friend Connie says to come from the heart so I think that is what I will do.

Check out our website http://www.make2tell2.com

Have a Glorious Day,

Renita Farrall

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are moving forward...it also appears that you are moving onward and upward!

    YOU GO, GIRL!

    You and your band of merry makers are making a difference in a world that really needs your loving touch.

    Thank you for all you do, Renita!

    Hugs,
    Mother Connie
    http://motherconniesez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mother Connie is absolutely correct Renita. Whatever you choose to speak about; let it come from the passion in your heart. The words will flow as you start to share with your audience the impact of sending and receiving those cards to our military men and women.

    WritewhereUr
    http://www.writewhereyouareblog.com/?p=1841
    http://www.twitter.com/WritewhereUr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to both of you for your encouragement and standing with me and being such great friends.

    Renita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your message.